So I'm just beginning out in the wonderful world of photography with minimal experience under my belt. I thought this blog would be a wonderful way to get my feet wet and become more talented as the years go by. So, here is my plan that I will hopefully stick to as much as possible (I make no promises).
Monday Favorites- I will post one of my favorite pictures from some famous photographers and explain why they attract my attention so much, elaborating on the aspects I feel I could capture in my own photography. I will then post three pictures of my own, that I believe have the potential to follow in the footsteps of these photographers.
Tuesday Tips- I will post links with useful tips that will help you the reader out, as well as me!
Wednesday Prompts- I will be taking prompts from famous photographers, and attempt to produce a new photograph of my own on these days.
Thursday Prompts- I will be taking prompts from famous photographers, and attempt to produce a new photograph of my own on these days.
Friday Free Days- I want you guys to tell me what you would like to see in my photography!
Hopefully this works out well! We will see!
Spread the link and thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment