| Confinement |
This is by an unknown Turkish Photographer. Unfortunately, I cannot trace it and therefore don't know what kind of camera he/she used, how edited this picture is, or even if it is real or not. However, I feel that this photo allows the viewer to interpret their own views, and admire several different qualities.
For example, I see it as a poor soul caught in its own home. It can see the outside world, yet the barriers are nearly invisible and if it abandons them, survival may not be a possibility.
I also deeply admire the neutral colors in the photo. No strong blues, yellows, or reds. Just very soft creams, whites, browns, blacks, and coppers. Truly beautiful.
| River of Blue |
I realize this picture can nowhere begin to compare to that of the Turkish Photographer. And I do not place limits on my photos and force the reader to look through my eyes; I want it to be from their own perspective.
So you tell me what you see!
Also, I really enjoy this picture mainly for placement and color. The subject is not in the center nor the far left or right of the picture, however he is symmetrical with the trees surrounding him. The contrast of blues also truly catches my eyes and just seems to strike me in some way.
No comments:
Post a Comment